Garmin Xero A1i Auto-Ranging Digital Bow Sight
Gone is the problem of correctly judging yardage when that big buck steps out during bow season. Enter the Garmin Xero A1 Auto-ranging Digital Bow Sight. An LED bow sight with built-in rangefinding capability.
Take the guesswork out of targeting game this year with the Garmin Xero A1 Auto-ranging Digital Bow Sight. This LED bow sight from Garmen has built-in rangefinding capability! The Xero A1 sets the pin for your shot, even if it is an angle-compensated distance. It precisely measures from where you are to your target up to 100 yards away (300 for reflective targets).
In addition to eliminating the estimating required for angled shots and in-between distances, this system also lets you see your target, unobstructed by the physical pins found on a traditional bow sight. Operated by a single button, this sight lets hunters silently range the target at rest or a full draw.
The versatile design of the Garmin Xero A1 lets bowhunters choose red or green LED pin color and preferred pin setup, offering single pin, multiple pins, or manual pin selection. These LED pins automatically adjust the brightness to conditions, ensuring a clear pin in any hunting condition. The Xero A1i also allows you to save pin settings for various bow configurations for instant readiness in different shooting or hunting situations. This bow sight also saves data from shots, such as bow level at release, bow impulse duration, and more, to help you improve your shooting performance.
This advanced design also works with Garmin’s Laser Locate feature on compatible Garmin GPS devices (not included) to know exactly where the target was when the shot or range was taken. Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (not included). Pin size: Red: .007″ and above, Green: .009″ and above. Anti-reflective and water-resistant coatings on lens. IPX7 water resistance rating. Available in right or left-hand configuration. Wt: 14.7 oz. The sight includes mount, screws, protective carry bag, grip tape, micro-USB cable, and manual.
View more information at www.garmin.com or Click Here.
ATA Show Video Coverage
More Product Benefits:
– Advanced auto-ranging digital bow sight for bowhunters
– Built-in rangefinding and angle-compensating capability
– Determines distance to the target and sets pin automatically for a shot
– Choice of red or green LED pin
– Eliminates estimating for angled shots and in-between distances
– No physical pins to block the view of the target
– Ranges up to 100 yards away (300 for reflective targets)
– Operates with single trigger button – silent, minimal movement
– Ranges at rest or full draw
– Versatile pin setup: single pin, multiple pins, or manual pin settings
– Pins adjust brightness automatically to conditions
– Works with Garmin’s Laser Locate feature to mark shot location on GPS
– Saves different pin settings for various bow configurations
– Saves shot data for review later
– Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (not included)
– Right or left-hand configurations
More information from Garmin