The Archery Trade Association announced winners for its third annual Best in Show awards program at the 2022 ATA Trade Show in Louisville, Jan. 7-9.
The ATA recognized two individuals and three organizations in its Impact Awards program. Additionally, three products in the Featured Product Showcase won an award and six products received awards through the New Product Launch Showcase.
Impact Award Recipients:
The ATA created the Impact Award program to recognize those who use their voice or platform to inspire others to participate in archery and bowhunting. “Impact” means having a strong effect on someone or something. Individuals and companies that worked to grow archery sports were eligible. A nominee’s impact could be driven by creativity, service, technology, engagement, longevity, sustainability, and overcoming adversity or awareness. The award recipients are:
- Individual: Rob Kaufhold
- Individual: Tim Thomas
- Nonprofit: Whitetails Unlimited
- Retailer: Straight 6 Archery
- Manufacturer: Hunter Safety System
Read ATA’s article “ATA Announces 2022 Impact Award Winners” for recipient reactions and information about the winners.
Featured Products Showcase Award Recipients:
The Featured Products Showcase serves as a product preview for attendees. Exhibitors could submit products to be put on display in the Featured Products Showcase. Each product was automatically entered to receive a Best in Show award. Buyers voted for their favorite products on Day 1 of the Show. The winning products are:
- Gold: JAKT Tag – Game & Fish Smart Tags by JAKT Gear
- Silver: Digital React 1 Pin by Trophy Ridge
- Bronze: Epsilon Arrow Rest by Hamskea Archery Solutions, LLC
New Product Launch Showcase Award Recipients:
The New Product Launch Showcase allows exhibitors with products released at the Show or with products released after Oct. 1, 2021, to enter to win a Best in Show award. Over 100 products were submitted between both categories. A team of industry judges selected products that exemplifed innovation to receive an award. The winners are:
Products Introduced at the Show
- Gold: Carbon Fiber Saddle Hunting Platform by Tethrd
- Silver: The Stock Arrow by Swhacker Broadheads
- Bronze: JAKT Tag – Game & Fish Smart Tags by JAKT Gear
Products Introduced after October 1, 2021
- Gold: The Executive Release by T.R.U. Ball Archery
- Silver: Redi EDC by Havalon Knives
- Bronze: New XKG Draft Pant & Elevation Hoodie in XK7 by King’s Camo
Congratulations to all our winners! For more information about the ATA’s awards program, please contact Allison Jasper, ATA’s senior director of marketing and communications, at email@example.com or (507) 233-8136.
The post ATA ANNOUNCES 2022 BEST IN SHOW AND IMPACT AWARD WINNERS appeared first on Hunting and Hunting Gear Reviews.