If you are hunting deer it’s vital to hunt where deer movement is during the daylight. A deer’s daylight movement is much smaller than their 24 hour movements. Jeff Sturgis of Whitetail Habitat Solutions reports, “In my experience it is common for a mature buck to move less than 400 yards during the daylight for the majority of the deer hunting season.”
Jeff explains how you can create daylight movement where there is secure food, safe travel and hidden remote bedding areas for both does and bucks. This video shows you how to stack those odds in your favor.
- NEW SECTION for MOBILE Bowhunters With Smartphones.
- GO TO: Deer Pictures By Robert Hoague
- Visit Whitetail Habitat Solutions on Youtube
- Visit Bowhunting.net on Facebook.
- Visit Robert Hoague Deer Pictures on Instagram.com.
- Visit Bowhunting.net For Daily News, Bowhunts, Tips on Archery and Bowhunting, Videos, Deer Pictures and lots more for bowhunters.
Follow FreaknHunting on Instagram @ http://instagram.com/freaknhunting
Catch us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/freaknhunting
For the hat trick, we’re on Facebook @ https://facebook.com/FreaknHunting/