Savage is pleased to announce it has teamed up with Magpul® to pair a premium aftermarket stock with Savage’s proven 110 action. The combination mates Savage’s reputation for accuracy with Magpul’s renowned versatility to create a unique 110 that’s ideal for any shooter.
“Magpul builds incredible accessories,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms, said. “Their Hunter Stocks are a solid compliment for the versatility of the 110 action and barrel. But this is much more than an aftermarket stock. We’ve designed a 110 with a heavy barrel and durable coatings that match the look and feel of the Magpul Hunter Stocks.”
The 110 Magpul Hunter combines decades of 110 innovations. At the heart of the rifle is a factory blueprinted action with an 18” threaded heavy barrel. The Cerakote® Tungsten finish prevents corrosion and exposure to the elements. The knurled bolt handle, adjustable length of pull, and comb height options from Magpul round out ergonomic improvements to this Model 110. Those features, paired with the user-adjustable AccuTrigger, allow for crisp, clean shots and Savage accuracy. These new rifles will be available in both left and right-handed configurations.
Model 110 Magpul Hunter Features
- Factory blueprinted action available in right and left hand
- Magpul® Hunter Stock upgraded with aluminum bedding block,
- fully adjustable length of pull (13-15”), comb height, and enhanced ergonomics
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for mounting options
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 18” Carbon Steel Heavy Barrel Threaded (5/8-24”) for muzzle devices
- Tactical, knurled bolt handle for improved handling
- Tungsten Cerakote® Barrel, Receiver, and Bolt Handle
- 5-round AICS Magpul Magazine included
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)
- 1-Piece 20 MOA Rail
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57734 / Magpul Hunter Right Hand.308 Win. 18-inch barrel / $ 1,049
57735 / Magpul Hunter Right Hand 6.5 Creedmoor 18-inch barrel / $ 1,049
57736 / Magpul Hunter Left Hand .308 Win. 18-inch barrel / $ 1,049
57737 / Magpul Hunter Left Hand 6.5 Creedmoor 18-inch barrel / $ 1,049
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com.
The post Savage Arms Announces New 110 Magpul Hunter appeared first on Hunting and Hunting Gear Reviews.